Dear guests, dear partners,
We are nevertheless preparing the reopening, in 2021, of our 47 rooms Boutique Hotel. Please have a look at the sanitary actions we have put in place to welcome you in the best conditions of safety and comfort. So that coming back to Paris is a pleasure again!
Guests, venues and teams’ protection:
- Staff wears masks, visors and gloves
- Flows regulation within the hotel, safe distance between our guests and our staff
- Glass separation walls between guests and the reception desk
- Hydroalcoholic gel at the reception, on all floors, next to the elevators
- Permanent aeration and regular anti-bacterial electrostatic spraying of common areas
- Regular disinfection of spaces, contact points, elevators, furniture ground floor rest rooms
- Regular disinfection of work tools (computers, trolleys, keys, etc.)
- Two elevators and stairs available to circulate in the hotel
- Uniforms washed at 60 degrees
Check-in and check-out sanitary actions:
- Setting up hydroalcoholic gel stations
- Express check-in at the Reception Desk, express check-out in the Lounge
- Send us a scan of your credit card and passport before check-in
- Before your check-in: pay upon reservation or allow us to charge your credit card
- Room key disinfection in front of our guests
- We send you your bill by email
- Luggage service and in-room accompaniment services stopped during this period
Rooms sanitary actions:
- In-depth cleaning of rooms with treatment of all contact points with disinfectant: keys, handles, switches, phones, remote controls, hairdryer, minibar, coffee machine, etc.
- Anti-bacterial spraying and room ventilation
- Washing laundry at 60 Celsius
- Room rebooked 24 hours after last check-out and deep cleaning
Breakfast sanitary actions:
- Room Service staff equipped with masks, visors and gloves
- Your Continental breakfast - "More" served in Room Service
- Separation distance between tables in the breakfast room
- Buffet service not available during this period. Breakfast served at the table.
We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon !
The Hotel Management and Staff.